Danke Memes, lustiger internet shit und GIFs, yo

Ne, du hast einfach nicht genug Stil für den Reviewbrah,

yo. :beansmirk:
Im Gegenteil, der ist fast was für die ältere Zielgruppe im internet, würd ich sogar sagen.
Wie er sich gibt und seine art, das ist schon sehr oldschool hin und wieder :smiley:
Nichts mit hippen Redewendungen oder sonstwie, wenn du das vermutest^^

1 „Gefällt mir“

Warum hat sie keine Hose an? :smiley:

4 „Gefällt mir“

die hat der Elefant schon erfolgreich entfernt :coolgunnar:

4 „Gefällt mir“

an alle gerichtet
SAMMA LEUTE.

Könnt ihr euch mal ned hier in meinem Thread die eure Holzköpfe einrennen, bidde? :eddy:
Geht dafür in den Sexismusthread oder „bei den bohnen geht alles vor die hunde“-thread.

Jungejungejungejungejunge.
Jetz werd ich aber langsam n bisschen wild,
werd ich hier! :colinmcrage:

5 „Gefällt mir“

8 „Gefällt mir“

Ja, einfach mal n bisschen schwarzer Kaffee, junge.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Mag ich nicht.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Dann Wasser!

bzw. ein 100% pures Vodka-misch-getränk

1 „Gefällt mir“

Immer Wodka mit Sprudel.:kappa:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ach. Alles gut.

Wenn man jetzt sowas hier schon im Danke Meme Thread postet, dann weiß ich ja nicht.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Was war der auslöser dieser Shaggy Memes?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ich weiß gibt’s tausende von, aber der Auskotzthread hat mich dran erinnert und es ist einfach mein Liebling:

11 „Gefällt mir“

ja also ich weiß auch nicht genau was du meinst :sweat_smile:
Wird schon passen :ugly:

Das hab ich zwar schon vor einigen Monaten gepostet.

Aber ich erlaub’s mal :stuck_out_tongue:

2 „Gefällt mir“

4 „Gefällt mir“

January 2019 Resurgence

In January 2019, memes featuring Shaggy saw a spike in use on Reddit. Although initial posts stemmed from Ultra Instinct Shaggy memes, later examples branched away into an independent direction.

On November 2nd, 2018, Redditor[8] narwhal-lord14 posted a captioned image of Shaggy with a photoshopped katana to /r/Bossfight subreddit. The post gained 3,100 upvotes in three months. On January 5th, 2019, an anonymous 4chan[9] user posted a greentext story based on Ultra Instinct Shaggy meme to /b/ board. On January 6th, Redditor[10]matthewoliveira posted the screenshot of the thread to /r/greentext subreddit. The post gained over 2,000 upvotes in two days.

Heh... Like, not bad man... You made me use 10% of my power Anonymous 01/05/19(Sat)23:26:46 No.789208839 >Like, basically super powerful, man >Just finished solving a mystery with the gang Turns out the monster was some dude trying to get underage pussy at the citys highschool 25 KB PNG >After all that i went to McDonalds to get mc n cheese with my homie, scooby. >Eat the MC n cheese >Fuckinggreat.org Walk back home >Passing through a narrow alley "Hmpf, are you the one know as shagqy?" Turn around >See some fat rabbit just standing at the beginning of the alley "Like, you quessed it, man" the rabbit clenches his fist >Tell scooby to go ahead and tell the gang to go as far as possible >"Like, yare yare daze, man. This is going to be a long night" Begin fighting >This smuck is pretty slow but hits hard >Using 5% of my power Fast forward a shit ton of time >been fighting this guy for three days already He won't give up >Our power is matched -Using 1 00% of my power >Everything around us is destroyed >Feel dizzy >"Like, never thought I would end like this, mant Wake up >Head lying on kitchen table >See huge ass line of cocaine >1/3 of it was snorted Never doing this shit again.

On January 13th, 2019, Redditor[11] roaringdoom made a post to /r/ShitPostCrusaders subreddit in which Shaggy was portrayed as a character from JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure anime. On the same day, Redditor[12] DarkHorse786 posted an edited Superman comic panel in which the superhero begged Shaggy for mercy to /r/dankmemes subreddit. The posts gained over 4,000 and 2,100 upvotes in five days, respectively.

You can soveithe mystery, right? Leave it to me Giorno-kun SEEMS YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT THAT "S" STANDS FOR ON YOUR SUIT. DO YOU NEED ME TO REMIND YOU? NO PLEASE I HAVEN'T IT STANDS FOR Shaggy, JUST DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE I'LL DO ANYTHING, DON'T UNLEASH YOUR WRATH AGAINST ME!

On January 16th, Twitter[13] user @GnarlyBuster posted a Sasuke Choke Edit referring to the Ultra Instinct Shaggymeme. The post received over 5,100 retweets and 13,535 likes in two days. On the same day, Redditor[14] ItsZekrom posted a screenshot of the tweet to /r/dankmemes subreddit, where it gained over 39,200 upvotes in the same period.

Heh... Like, not bad Sasuke man... You made me use 10% of my power

In the next days, more posts using various images of Shaggy were posted across a number of subreddits, including /r/dankmemes[15], /r/thanosdidnothingwrong[16] and /r/pewdiepiesubmissions[17]. On January 18th, 2019, Redditor[18]OakyTheAcorn posted on of numerous Shaggy memes that they created. The post received more than 60,000 points (93% upvoted) and 340 points (shown below).

ur crush Her dad Her brother er b Her You

1 „Gefällt mir“

Das auch?

2 „Gefällt mir“

:joy:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Tja liegt wohl daran das ich „no class“ habe. Kann man wohl nichts machen. Aber ist nichts neues, hat ja schon Lemmy gesungen.

Mag sein von seiner Art, aber das ist ja eben nicht alles, ich würde die gängigen Auto-Channel auf Youtube einem älteren Altersdurchschnitt zuweisen, vom Inhalt her, als ein „Fast-Food-Review“ Typ der doch eher die jüngere Zielgruppe abholen will. Denn Großmuttern kocht sich eher was, als zu Subway etc. zu gehen. (Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel, versteht sich)

Der Thread-Name ist da auch vollkommen ausreichend, da braucht nicht noch der Typ anzufangen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aber ich mach hier schon wieder Off-Topic. Ich will euch nicht weiter belästigen. Hier geht es ja um „Danke Memes“. :kappa:

Das noch nicht.

Und selbst wenn dem so wäre:

TF2 geht immer.
Und überall.
Immer und überall.