Spam-Thread X - Faktor präsentiert von Jonathan Frakes

Bin durch Nancy drauf gekommen.

:cat_sip:

Wo?

weiß nicht, lass ihn uns suchen!

Davor erstmal @gamsinator pingen!

hey @gamsinator mEdDl lOiDe! verstehst du? wegen drachenlord!

2 „Gefällt mir“

Kenn ick nicht.

umso besser, der wurde hier nämlich verboten

Ok. Teilen wir uns auf.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ich mache mal kurz einen Drachen Thread auf und frage was aus ihm geworden ist.

Nee, das macht der Hai, wenn er uns findet schon selber

sehr gut! ich werde an dich denken, wenn du deinen permabann bekommst!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hier sind tolle Haie.

1 „Gefällt mir“

1 „Gefällt mir“

Oh, dann lieber nicht. ^^

Redest du von halben Menschen?

Ich habe gerade Zaubersprüche gefunden.

:cat_sip:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/247744236-~spells-to-become-half-human-half-animal-mythical

Warning! If your under 13 it will be very painful when you transform!

1. Spell steps: It has to be a full moon
    Make sure nothing it blocking the full moon or it won’t work
    Have the spell memorized
    Look at the moon when you can clearly see it
    Then say the spell 10 times (No more or less. Plus say the spell correctly or it won’t work)

2. The spell: By the light of the moon and and our pricing howls, we further transformed in cunning beats. From the circle of life to the evolution of man, I shall be reawakened as one with the land

3. The dream of your wolf form: If you did the spell right, you might have the dream the night you did the spell. Everyone is different tho so when the dream comes it might be different
    -Like I said you might have the dream that night
    -you could have it later or before the next full moon
    -or you might not ever have the dream, you’ll just have to wait for your shift

4. The shift: Well, you will shift when you SEE the full moon. Warning! If your under 13 it will be very painful when you transform!

5. Spell steps: It has to be a full moon
    Have the spell memorized
    Then say the spell 10 times (No more or less. Plus say the spell correctly or it won’t work)

6. The spell: By the light of the moon and and our pricing howls, we further transformed in cunning beats. From the circle of life to the evolution of man, I shall be reawakened as one with the land

7. The dream of your wolf form: If you did the spell right, you might have the dream the night you did the spell. Everyone is different tho so when the dream comes it might be different

8. The shift: Well, you will shift when you SEE the full moon. Warning! If your under 13 it will be very painful when you transform!

9. Spell steps: It has to be a full moon
    Have the spell memorized

10. The spell: By the light of the moon and and our pricing howls, we further transformed in cunning beats. From the circle of life to the evolution of man, I shall be reawakened as one with the land

11. The dream of your wolf form: If you did the spell right, you might have the dream the night you did the spell. Everyone is different tho so when the dream comes it might be different

12. The shift: Well, you will shift when you SEE the full moon. Of course whe…

tl;dr

1 „Gefällt mir“

Nicht nur Haie. :cat_wow: Toller Shop.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Die Person postet auch auf Instagram und Twitter immer tolle Bilder.

Hat auch exklusive Sachen bei Patreon das war mir aber zu teuer auch wenn die Pins toll sind.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Er ist jetzt blond, dünn und psychotisch. Er ist in dieser Serie da, wo sie dauernd bumsen.

1 „Gefällt mir“