Der seriöse Umfrage-Thread VII

Früher hab ich Döner geliebt, dann bin ich auf Dürüm umgestiegen und jetzt, da ich kein Fleisch mehr esse, hab ich weder das Eine noch das Andere im letzten Jahr gegessen. Da Falafel aber ja vegetarisch sind, sollte ich diese mal probieren :beanthinking:

Kommt drauf an, wo du in der Türkei warst :face_with_monocle:

Falafel sind super geil, aber nicht jeder Dönerladen kriegt die gut hin.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Eric Kripke (Creator): For me, the core notion behind “Supernatural” was to make a series about urban legends. I think they’re this incredibly rich mythology about the United States, and no one had really tapped into that, so when I started as a writer, one of the first ideas I ever pitched was an urban legend show.

A couple years later I tried to pitch, basically, a “Scooby Doo” rip off of a bunch of kids travelling in a van dealing with these urban legends. It was an idea that I never let go of and kept throwing there every couple years. Finally I had a deal with Warner Bros. and that incarnation was a reporter. Frankly, it was a rip off of “Nightstalker,” but I really fleshed it out and it had mythology.

I took it to Susan Rovner and Len Goldstein at the studio and they said, “We love the idea of doing a horror show,” which no one was really doing on TV at that time, “but we’re not into the reporter, that feels really tired. So no thanks and let’s get another angle.”

So in this moment, when they were basically passing on my idea, as you often do in these kinds of rooms, you start tap dancing. And I said, “forget the reporter, we should do this show as ‘Route 66,’ two cool guys in a classic car cruising the country, chasing down these urban legends,” and literally right on the spot I said “and they’re brothers ,” because it popped in my head. “And they’re dealing with their family stuff and they’re fighting evil.” You just start making it up as you go. They were like, “Brothers, wow, that’s a relationship we haven’t seen on TV before.” And from there, “Supernatural” was born… out of a piece of improvisation.

Peter Roth (President, Warner Bros. Television): Eric [had] been with us since about 2002. Sometime in 2004, he came to us with this idea… this extraordinary road show about these two brothers, in which they would be living all of the great urban and rural myths that [we’re all] exposed to as kids. It was a very commercial idea, emotionally driven, which was what I was most concerned about: who are the characters? Why do I relate to them? Why are they worth my while to watch? And once we cast Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, along with Eric’s great idea, along with the script, along with David Nutter, our director on the pilot, the combination of those factors is what made me so excited and I frankly knew, from the moment I saw this pilot, that it was a winner. There wasn’t a person who I work with who didn’t feel the same way. It was a real strong story of young adult siblings that resonated perfectly with The WB audience.

:smiley:

1 „Gefällt mir“

:joy: Well played!

Klar aber da 97% der Türkei, also eigetlich alles außer Instanbul, asiatisch ist hat man das fast immer.

Versuch dich nicht rauszureden :beanwat: :beanjoy:
Ich habe expliziert nach dem Kontinent gefragt. :nerd_face:

Habe ne zeitlang nur vegetarische Döner gegessen. Fand ich eigentlich recht geil, ob nun die Fallafel oder das mit dem Käsedingern.

Dann kann ich heute Abend beruhigt einschlafen :relieved:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Nur wenn der Döner gewinnt :beanwat:/

Wieso rausreden, ich lag ja nicht falsch. Ich war an der Südwestküste der Türkei.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hab auch Asien angeklickt weil ich mal in der Türkei war. :thinking:

Wart ihr als Kinder jede Schulferien unterwegs? (unterwegs meint bspw. mehrere Tage Übernachtung bei wem anders oder Urlaube)

• Ja, die meiste Zeit über.
  • Ja, aber nur an wenigen Tagen, die meiste Zeit über nicht.
  • Nein, nur in bestimmten Ferien.
  • Nein, war völlig Ferien-unabhängig.

0 Teilnehmer

Nur nein^^

Es gab den Jahresurlaub, aber oft in den Frühlings- oder Herbstferien, weil es da nicht so teuer und überlaufen ist.

Ich gebe es den Leuten, wenn sie Pizza lieber mögen.
Wollte nur die große Differenz bei Burger und Pizza nicht stehen lassen. :smiley:

Und meiner Meinung nach ist Döner einfach die perfekte Mischung an Gebäck, Gemüse und Fleisch mit geiler Knoblauchsoße :beangasm:

3 „Gefällt mir“

Außerdem macht Döner schöner!

6 „Gefällt mir“

Dann passt die Nein Antwort, weil es nur Beispiele sind, was mit unterwegs gemeint sein könnte. :slight_smile: Ob es nun gemacht worden ist oder nicht, ist egal. Das nicht-machen war ja zeitlich unabhängig. :ugly:

Ich hab die Pizza auch nur gewählt weil sie abwechslungsreicher ist.

Naja, in den Sommerferien zwei Wochen Sonmerurlaub und in den Herbstferien eine Woche Schwarzwald. Den Rest war ich/wir daheim. Hab deshalb mal „Nein, nicht in jeden Ferien“ angeklickt :beanthinking: